Bryce is the name - creativity is my game. Motion graphics, animation, audiovisual production, logo design and photo editing are my specialties. Video is my passion - I cannot stress that enough!
As the media-driven Content Marketing Director (AKA: "Animation Guru") for Animatron, I strived to bring all of my learned life and career skills together to offer my audiences more interactive and immersive visuals across the social web. Humorous, educational and artistic in nature, I like to blend my unique personality into my work, where applicable.
With that in mind, please feel free to browse through my collection of visual media and publications from my time at Animatron, below. I sure do love some constructive criticism and feedback on my projects, so please be sure to comment, like, follow and share.
Also, be sure to check out Animatron - The Best HTML5 Animation Software on the web!
- Explainer Video 1
- Explainer Video 2
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tips
- Animatron "Guru" Bryce (Personal Animatron Account Gallery)
I've also produced a few creative bits for the company's Advertising and Presidential Election Campaign:
- How to Make Powerful Banner Ads
- How to Make an Explainer Video In-House (Infographic)
- Learn How To Animate Your Own Selfie Photo
- How to Make Your Own Talking Objects and Characters
- Video in Animatron Has Never Been More Fun
- Best 6 Tips for Writing Your own Explainer Video Script
- 4 Simple Tips for Illustrating Your Explainer Video
- 6 Basics to Brilliant Animation
- 5 Easy Steps for Recording Voiceover Dialogue
- Enhancing the Modern STEAM Curriculum
- (#SMMW16) Enter Animatron's #Emoticontest
- Animated Holiday Postcard Contest
- Basic Animatron Interactivity Features, Basically
- Narrate Videos with Animatron's NEW Voice-over Feature
- New Bone Tool Feature
- Newly Enhanced User Support
- New UI Styling and Layout Changes
- Weekly Animatron Webinars
Key Customer Resources:
I've also played a major role in Launching & Managing...
Beyond content creation:
I played a key role throughout most of Animatron's Development Pipeline...
- Marketing Management (Analytics, Planning, Scheduling, Team Development)
- Marketing Campaigns (email, PPC, SEO, SEM)
- SM Content, Community Growth & Ads
- User Engagement
- Influencer Outreach
- Website Layout & Design
- Editor Features (Functionality & Tool-tips)
- Pricing Page Table (Design & Copy)
- Customer Service (Response Templates/Guidelines)
Lastly, enjoy the company's Giphy Channel - Established and Managed by yours truly:
As Animatron is a growing startup, I've dawned "many hats" - branching out as a key PR Representative & Event Coordinator for...
- Booth Sponsor at #SMMW16 (Social Media Marketing World 2016, San Diego, CA)
- Animatron's Bi-Annual Teen Insider Program
- Presenter & Booth Sponsor at Mass Innovation Nights #MIN80 (Awarded Grand Prize, "Best in Show")
- Animatron's Summertime Young Animator's Workshop at #BMOS (Boston Museum of Science, Computer Clubhouse)
- Presented "The Power of Visual Storytelling for Business" at The Venture Cafe, Boston, MA
- Hosted a Freshman Collegiate Program for Youth MIT & Harvard students
After a few years at Animatron(and loving it!), I've learned a lot about the world of content marketing and intend to continue my professional career path in the realm of social media and digital marketing. I've found some really great friends in my colleagues and will miss them dearly, but the show must go on and the world is my stage.
It's showtime, baby!